Preschool Principal (Part-time/Full-Time)
- Love working with young children.
- Prepare lessons plans and conduct lessons.
- Lesson evaluation, prepare teaching aids.
- Prepare and write children’s portfolio.
- Plan parental involvement and marketing events.
- Maintain good relationship and communications with parents.
- Work with the Ministry to ensure that the centre engages in best practices that is accepted by early childhood professionals.
- Diploma in Preschool Teaching or Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education- Teaching approved by Early Childhood Development Agency, Singapore (ECDA) AND Diploma in Preschool Teaching Leadership or Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education- Leadership approved by ECDA
- Degree in Early Childhood recognized by ECDA
- Candidates with Montessori knowledge & qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in childcare or Kindergarten.
Preschool English/ Chinese Teachers (Part-time/Full-time)
- Conduct classes according to the Montessori principles/ preschool’s curriculum
- Plan & Prepare engaging circle time experiences and small group experiences within an inquiry play-based context.
- Maintain physical environment of classroom and activities area.
- Maintain accurate records of children’s progress. Identify and address individual child’s educational and developmental needs.
- Prepare periodic progress reports.
- Maintain good relationship with children and parents
- Willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Minimum of B4 in ‘O’ level English
- Diploma in Montessori Method of Education (DMT) and
- Diploma in Pre-School Teaching (DECCE) recognised by ECDA, Singapore.
- Singapore citizen or PR