- Chinese Tuition for P1 to Sec 4
- Fun With Chinese (3 to 6 years old)
The “Fun With Chinese” programme is fun-based and children will learn through fun-learning activities like singing, story-telling, recitation of rhymes and language games. In each lesson, students will be introduced to Simple Mandarin in a fun and relaxing way. Curriculum also includes word-recognition, rearranging and construction of sentences.
- Conversational Mandarin for Adults & Children
This programme is designed for adults or children who come from a non-Chinese speaking environment. Fun and useful Conversational Mandarin lessons will help adults and children succeed in conversing effectively in Mandarin. Our holistic teaching system is based on a communicative teaching approach which arouses students’ interest in learning Chinese.
Taught by qualified, experienced and native Chinese speaking teachers
- Hanyu Pinyin for 5 to 7 years old
- Hanyu Pinyin (汉语拼音)should be the basic foundation of any child’s study of the Chinese language. Anybody who wishes to speak Chinese well, should start his learning journey with the Pinyin system.
- Not only is the mastery ofHanyu Pinyin a crucial component in developing a solid foundation for learning Chinese, it is also an important cog in the world of electronic media and digital Chinese input today.
- We have made learning of Hanyu Pinyineasy; we use corresponding pictures of words to help the children associate and understand the meaning of Chinese words. Children will master accurate pronunciation and recognise Hanyu Pinyin through specially-crafted oral practices and interactive games.